Faith Landmarks Ministries is a 12,000-member, non-denominational Church located in Richmond, Virginia serving the community both locally and globally for over 40 years. Believing in the Great Commission and propagating the Gospel, FLM has a vision to expand its ministry by planting Churches and Bible based educational institutions in and around Virginia and beyond. We are in the process of training people in all areas of ministry, and are currently working towards acquiring state of art technology and suitable talent that align with the vision of our Church to achieve this in the coming years. If you are looking to use your gifts and talents for the Kingdom, check out our job openings.
Work at FLM?
We offer a versatile and conducive working environment among a great Christian community. You will have the opportunity to learn and enhance your talents and skills while impacting the world for God’s Kingdom.
Our benefit package offers:
- Health benefits to all full-time employees.
- Paid holidays and vacation time after 90 days of hiring and personal and wellness days.
- Retirement benefits to all full-time and part-time employees working over 30 hours/week.
- On-site quality childcare at highly discounted rates for staff members’ family.
- Tuition discounts at Faith Landmarks Academy for staff members’ family.
- Free tuition at Faith Landmarks Bible Institute.
- Free access to fitness room.
Faith Landmarks Ministries is now HIRING.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
IT Help Desk/Technician:
Help desk Technician or Intern.
$15-22/hr starting depending on experience.
Good job experience/resume builder.
$14-$18/hr to start depending on experience.
No experience required to start.
Club Fun Workers: Part-Time
- Tuesdays & Thursdays , 6:15 PM-9:00 PM
- Sundays 12:15 PM – 3:00 PM, and 5:00–6:30 PM
- Starting at $11/hr.
Faith Landmarks Academy:
- 3-4 hrs/day
CLASSROOM MONITOR OR TEACHER
- Salary: $31,000 – $35,000 starting.
- M-F, 7:45 AM – 4 PM
- Teaching license not required.
- Childcare, teaching, tutoring, or parenting skills preferred.
Faith Landmarks Child Development Center
Lead Teacher or Administrator
- Pay: $17-$20/hr depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years or more childcare experience required.
- Education experience preferred.
Teacher or Teacher Assistant
- $14-$15/hr to start.
- Full-time or Part-time shifts available.
- Must pass state required background check.